You’ve been searching for a new job for quite some time. You think that your resume is good enough to be accepted in any company. You apply… and apply again… and then you notice that something went wrong – you always receive a standard response:
“While we were impressed with your background and experience, we have selected other candidates whose credentials were better suited for this position.”
What happened? What’s wrong?
There are actually three major reasons.
- Robot (Applicants Tracking System, ATS) didn’t find some of keywords in your Resume that were included into the job description dictionary by the recruiter. How can you fix that? Click here to find out.
- A recruiter has actually read your Resume, but didn’t like it. What can you do? Maybe you used the wrong wording or applied to the wrong role? Perhaps, you are overqualified? Don’t worry, we can help!
- Finally, perhaps you are under-qualified, or you want to change your career path. Therefore you need to learn new skills in addition to perfecting your resume. But what skills do you need? Our service can help you to determine.
What makes the job search frustrating: nobody wants to give you feedback, you’re losing patience and willing to take any job. But when you apply for a job that’s not in line with your exact career path, you are said to be over-qualified and they reject you once again. Let us help you raise your self-estimation.
How does it work:
- You upload your Resume and your peers evaluate it.
- In return, you must evaluate others’ Resumes.
So, it’s simple, right? Sign In and try it out! It’s free! We do not require a special registration. Instead, you login via your favorite social network – just choose the icon below.
Your 1st step: Login
Your 2nd step: jump to Dashboard